finding primers for qPCR

Avital Swisa

Jul 18, 2016, 10:48:59 AM7/18/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello,

I am trying to find qPCR primers for human genes using UCSC tool.
Unfortunately, when I click on the link to the primer sequence, I get an empty table. I am wondering if this is a bug in the website and what should I do.

I will appreciate your advice,
Avital

Christopher Lee

Jul 18, 2016, 5:45:35 PM7/18/16
to Avital Swisa, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List

Hi Avital,

Thank you for your question about In-Silico PCR.

Can you provide us a little more information about the problem you are experiencing, including what
assembly you are working with and the primer sequences you are using?

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any further
questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived
on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead
to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute

--