Difficulty Downloading Virtual Box

1 view

Sciaky, Noah

Jul 21, 2015, 11:53:13 AM7/21/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
To Whom it may concern,

We would like to download and install the genome browser in a virtual box. However we
are not able to establish an account. When we attempt to register and it says there is already an
account with the email address - when we try to change password no email is sent.

Could you help us?

Thanks - Noah

Noah Sciaky, PhD
Department of Pharmacology
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC 27599

Luvina Guruvadoo

Jul 21, 2015, 2:43:34 PM7/21/15
to Sciaky, Noah, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Noah,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We were having some technical issues with our Genome Browser Store. The problem has been resolved and your account is now active. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if you are still experiencing any difficulties.

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group