1 view

Mikle Skoblov

Feb 18, 2015, 12:09:03 PM2/18/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello,
I would like to ask you to make update for "GENCODE Gene Annotations (Ensembl) Tracks" in «Genome Browser on Human». New version 21 came out six months ago (http://www.gencodegenes.org/stats.html). We are actively using your resource for the analysis of genes and transcripts of human and would love to have updated information for this track.
Thank you.

With best regards,

Mikhail Skoblov
Ph.D., senior staff scientist
Research Centre for Medical Genetics,
Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
Russian Federation, Moscow,
115478, Moskvorechie 1,
Tel.8-10-(499)-612-80-45.
e-mail: msko...@generesearch.ru

Luvina Guruvadoo

Feb 18, 2015, 2:13:32 PM2/18/15
to Mikle Skoblov, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Mikle,

We do have plans to update GENCODE on the hg38 assembly, however I'm unable to provide an exact release date at this time. Note,  you can subscribe to our 'genome-announce' mailing list, https://groups.google.com/a/soe.ucsc.edu/forum/?hl=en#!forum/genome-announce, to be notified when this and other major data sets become available on the UCSC Genome Browser. If you do not wish to subscribe to the mailing list, there will be a release announcement posted on the Genome Browser's main page at http://genome.ucsc.edu/ when this track is released.

If you have any further questions, please reply to genome@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genome-w...@soe.ucsc.edu.

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group