Do you have Ensemble Regulatory Build in hgtables?

Emma Rath

Mar 28, 2017, 10:04:37 AM3/28/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,

At https://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTables, I would like to obtain the Ensemble Regulatory Build annotation (http://asia.ensembl.org/info/genome/funcgen/regulatory_build.html). It has names such as ENRS0000000123.
I searched your website and found indications that you have integrated this (https://genome.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/help/examples/hubExamples/templatePage.html, http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTrackUi?db=hg19&hubUrl=http://ngs.sanger.ac.uk/production/ensembl/regulation/hub.txt&g=hub_20163_ProjectedSegments).

However, I am unable to find Ensemble Regulatory Build at https://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTables. I mainly looked under group="Regulation". I am using assembly "Feb. 2009 (GRCh37.hg19)".

Many thanks,
Emma

Emma Rath | Bioinformatics Research Assistant/Research Officer
Kinghorn Centre for Clinical Genomics
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
M: + 61 (0) 408 084 898 | E: e.r...@garvan.org.au
www.garvan.org.au
NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.

Chris Villarreal

Mar 28, 2017, 4:02:15 PM3/28/17
to Emma Rath, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Dear Emma Rath,

Thank you for your question about the UCSC Genome Browser. The linkhttp://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTrackUi?db=hg19&hubUrl=http://ngs.sanger.ac.uk/production/ensembl/regulation/hub.txt&g=hub_20163_ProjectedSegments is a hub. What you will have to do is click on the link and navigate to hgTables while the hub is loaded in the browser. When the hub is loaded and you're in hgTables you can find the Ensembl Regulatory Build by changing your group to the first option, labeled "Ensembl Regulatory Build." From there you will see the various tracks contained in the hub. For more information about public hubs, visit our Track Hub Help Page and visit our Public Hubs listing by navigating to the main menu > My Data > Track Hubs > Public Hubs.

Here is an additional link about the Ensembl Regulatory Build Now Available in the Genome Browser.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

--

---