Fwd: Permission

Alexis Morgan

Jun 23, 2017, 8:41:12 PM6/23/17
to Chunxiang (Kevin), gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Dr. Zhang,
Thank you for contacting us! Please find attached permission to use the UCSC Genome Browser figure and legend as described.
Warm regards,
Alexis

--

Alexis Morgan

Communications Manager

UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

(408) 726-1766 mobile

(831) 459-4046 desk

genomics.ucsc.edu

GoogleScholar.png ocial facebook ocial twitter https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/La46zEXHIkD_HS3fY8fTKU__xUjk9zJLXEUFaDlNdNtbh9zRcJ0LXWzbVJCvn-1PlehJRL4NZap5ytEFUislSoT0UtNRBpYXTeFkOiivcbtiS7ZWN7KC85dmpJ96hAX3QtDQclbO