FANTOM5 CAGE data?

Calabrese, Mauro

Aug 21, 2017, 12:42:55 PM8/21/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

Wondering if UCSC has plans to add Fantom5 CAGE data to mm9 or mm10? CAGE was in previous builds and I was surprised I couldn’t find it in mm9/10.

Thank you and best regards,

Mauro Calabrese

Assistant Professor
Department of Pharmacology
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC Chapel Hill
919-843-3257
http://www.med.unc.edu/pharm/calabreselab

Cath Tyner

Aug 21, 2017, 5:51:54 PM8/21/17
to Calabrese, Mauro, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Mauro,

Thank you for contacting the UCSC Genome Browser support team. We do have Fantom5 CAGE data available through our public hubs portal. To find these tracks for mm9 and mm10, follow the steps below:

1. From the UCSC Genome Browser, MyData >  Track Hubs > Public Hubs tab

2. In the search field, type "Fantom5" and click the button "Search Public Hubs."

3. You can click the "Search details..." text to expand the details, where you will see that there are 4 tracks for mm10 and 5 tracks for mm9.

4. Click the "Connect" button. This will redirect you to the gateway page.

5. Select "Mouse" under "Popular Species" and select your assembly of choice (mm10 or mm9) and click the "Go" button.

6. In the browser, you will now see the hub listed at the top category above "Mapping and Sequencing" and you will see the associated tracks.

7. To disconnect from the hub, you can click "Genome Browser" > "Reset All User Settings" which will drop all hubs, clear custom tracks, and bring the browser session to a default state. Or, you can keep you other current setting and drop the hub from MyData >  Track Hubs > "Disconnect" button.

Please respond to this list if you have further questions!

Thank you for contacting the UCSC Genome Browser support team.
​Please send new and follow-up questions to one of our UCSC Genome Browser mailing lists below:

  * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
​ or search the Public Archives
​  * Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email

genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
or search the Mirror Archives​
​  * Confidential/private help: Email

genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List (email alerts for new data & software):
  * Subscribe: Email genome-announce+subscribe...@soe.ucsc.edu

Join us on Social Media! FacebookTwitter, Wordpress BlogYouTube

​Enjoy,​
Cath
. . .
Cath Tyner
UCSC Genome Browser, Software QA & User Support
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

--

---