Pairwise alignment hg38-calJac3

Bas Castelijns

Oct 9, 2017, 12:05:27 PM10/9/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Dear reader,

For a sequence conservation study I am using the UCSC multi- and pairwise alignment files and noticed that the alignment of hg38 with calJac3 is in the 99 vertebrate alignment file, but that there is no pairwise alignment of these two genome available.

Is it possible to obtain the direct alignment file between hg38 & calJac3?

Thanks in advance,

Bas Castelijns

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

Oct 9, 2017, 7:40:11 PM10/9/17
to Bas Castelijns, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello Bas,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and your request for the pairwise alignment files between hg38 and calJac3.

I have just added this file to the Downloads page, and you can download these files using the following links:

http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/hg38/vsCalJac3/
http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/calJac3/vsHg38/

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum.
If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Jairo Navarro
UCSC Genomics Institute

--