Update in Blueprint trackhub

Avik Datta

Aug 19, 2016, 12:03:28 PM8/19/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, Myrto Kostadima
Hi,

I would like to inform you that we have an updated version of Blueprint trackhub

The hub url is still the same:
http://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/blueprint/releases/current_release/homo_sapiens/hub/hub.txt

We have added a new text description for the keyword ‘hub’ in the ‘hub.txt’ file. Please let us know if this change will cause any issue.

thanks
Avik

Luvina Guruvadoo

Aug 22, 2016, 4:31:54 PM8/22/16
to Avik Datta, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, Myrto Kostadima
Hello Avik,

Thank you for your email. This will not cause any issues on our end. Thanks for letting us know.

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Regards,
Luvina

--
Luvina Guruvadoo