comprehensive pathways ucsc pathway format

Adrian Johnson

Mar 27, 2015, 11:28:17 AM3/27/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi UCSC team,,

while using Paradigm, I have the following questions.

1. pathways.tab file provided in examples, is this comprehensive list.
I am not sure.

Is there a pathways.tab file that includes all protein-protein
interactions (from biogrid, HPRD etc) and other pathway resources
relationships in one single tab fie in UCSC pathway tab format.

2. Is there any tool to convert to UCSC pathway tab format.

Thanks
Adrian

Luvina Guruvadoo

Apr 3, 2015, 12:49:22 PM4/3/15
to Adrian Johnson, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Adrian,

Josh Stuart's group here at UCSC developed Paradigm; we suggest you contact them for more information:
https://www.soe.ucsc.edu/people/jstuart

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

Adrian