Annotations for a list of transcripts

16 рдмрд╛рд░ рджреЗрдЦрд╛ рдЧрдпрд╛
рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реЗ рдЧрдП рдкрд╣рд▓реЗ рдореИрд╕реЗрдЬ рдкрд░ рдЬрд╛рдПрдВ

Guy Perry

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
26 рдордИ 2016, 11:36:08 am26/5/16
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛ gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you, and I'm sure you receive many many emails every day on related issues. I just wanted to find out if it was possible to submit a batch (about 22K) of transcript tags (Ensembl mouse ENSMUST) to obtain a list of annotational terms for each of them. No analysis, just the annotations. I've tried this through DAVID but they use a 3K gene cap.

Best and many thanks,

Guy Perry

--

G. Perry
Assistant Professor

Cath Tyner

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
27 рдордИ 2016, 4:07:54 pm27/5/16
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛ Guy Perry, UCSC Genome Browser Public Help Forum
Hello Guy,

Thank you for submitting your question to the UCSC Genome Browser regarding options for obtaining annotations for a list of 22k ENSMUST transcript tags.

You can accomplish this using our Table Browser tool
тАЛ.тАЛ

Here is a related question on BIOSTARS which should guide you, note that you can upload a list of identifiers to query:
https://www.biostars.org/p/92939/

If you are new to the UCSC Genome Browser, you might also be interested in some introductory video tutorials about the browser available
from our training page:
http://genome.ucsc.edu/training/index.html
http://www.openhelix.com/ucsc

тАЛYou can also search our public mailing list archive for similar previously answered questions.тАЛ

тАЛPlease feel free to respond to this mailing list if you have further questions!тАЛ

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser.┬а
тАЛPlease send new and follow-up questions to one of our UCSC Genome Browser mailing lists below:

┬а * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail┬а
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
тАЛ or search the┬аPublic Archives
тАЛ ┬а* Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email
┬а
genome...@soe.ucsc.edu┬а
or search the┬аMirror ArchivesтАЛ
тАЛ ┬а* Confidential/private data help: Email
┬а
genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List┬а(email alerts for new data & software):
┬а * Subscribe: Email┬аgenome-annou...@soe.ucsc.edu┬а

тАЛEnjoy,
Cath
. . .
Cath Tyner
UCSC Genome Browser, Software QA & User Support
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

--

---

рд╕рднреА рдкреНрд░рд╖рдХреЛрдВ рдХреЛ рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдВ
рд▓реЗрдЦрдХ рдХреЛ рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдВ
рдЖрдЧреЗ рднреЗрдЬреЗрдВ
0 рдирдпрд╛ рдореИрд╕реЗрдЬ