help: download a sequence

Hanoof Alahdal

May 17, 2018, 11:56:51 AM5/17/18
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Greetings!

I’m interested in the human gene ATX2 in chromosome 12.

I was wondering if it is possible to download or even view the sequence of that gene.

If yes, would you kindly explain how?

Thank you,

Hanoof

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

May 17, 2018, 2:11:32 PM5/17/18
to Hanoof Alahdal, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello Hanoof,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and your inquiry. Please review this similar support post which contains details and resources that should answer all of your questions. If after reading this post you still have questions, please respond to this forum and we can provide further assistance.

If you are new to using the UCSC Genome Browser, the following training page contains video tutorials and other resources. For example, you may find the following video helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoUqM1iKxQ&list=UUQnUJepyNOw0p8s2otX4RYQ

You can also search our mailing list archives for more previously answered questions.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum.
If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Jairo Navarro
UCSC Genomics Institute

Want to share the Browser with colleagues?
Host a workshop: http://bit.ly/ucscTraining

--

---