galGal3 to galGal5 chain File

Muhammad Shahbaz

Oct 24, 2016, 10:39:25 AM10/24/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to lift the coordinates from chicken_GalGal3 to chicken_GalGal5. But chain files are not available at UCSC web page. Can your team make chain file available?
I will be grateful to you. Thanks

Regards
Muhammad Shahbaz Munir

Chris Villarreal

Oct 26, 2016, 1:56:46 PM10/26/16
to Muhammad Shahbaz, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Muhammad Shahbaz Munir,

Thank you for your question about the UCSC Genome Browser. The liftOver files for galGal3 to galGal5 have been added and can be found here: http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/galGal3/liftOver/. I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

--

---