Downloading Source for academic purposes

steve...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2015, 12:28:58 PM9/2/15
to genome...@cse.ucsc.edu

Dear Team,

I could not manage to register as the email was never sent to my email address hence my account remains inactive. I can’t recreate it and so I’m stuck

I’m currently cloning the git and wanted to know if there is a catch and what can I do about the account(s) that froze.

Email 1 (personal): steve...@gmail.com

Email 2 (school): Stephenomondioti...@student.uu.se

Any assistance offered will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Stephen Omondi

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ann Zweig

Sep 2, 2015, 12:54:00 PM9/2/15
to steve...@gmail.com, genome...@cse.ucsc.edu
Hello Stephen,

Sorry that you are experiencing difficulties at the UCSC Genome Browser store. We are having a slight glitch that our admins are working on right now. In the mean time, I have manually activated your account for both email addresses. Let us know if you have any other difficulties.

Regards,

----------
Ann Zweig
Engineering & Project Manager
UCSC Genome Browser
http://genome.ucsc.edu

UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute
http://genomics.ucsc.edu

Jonathan Casper

Sep 2, 2015, 2:13:48 PM9/2/15
to steve...@gmail.com, genome...@cse.ucsc.edu

Hello Stephen,

This is just a quick follow-up message to let you know that the glitch has been resolved. Thank you for telling us about it!

Best,

--
Jonathan Casper
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

Stephen Omondi

Sep 2, 2015, 3:11:44 PM9/2/15
to Jonathan Casper, genome...@cse.ucsc.edu

Thank you. I used the github instead but I'm most grateful for the response.