מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Gokhul Krishna Kilaru

לא נקראה,
18 באוג׳ 2017, 16:45:4918.8.2017
עד genome-mirror
Hi Genome Browser Team,

Hope all is well at your end.

Please see the image below.

I have started virtualbox with browserbox.vbox and the loading is stuck at cartReset. It has been that way since the last 1hr or so. Is that normal?

Thanks
Gokhul

Matthew Speir

לא נקראה,
18 באוג׳ 2017, 17:27:0018.8.2017
עד Gokhul Krishna Kilaru,genome-mirror

Hi Gokhul,

Thanks for your question about the Genome Browser in a Box (GBiB).

It looks like you GBiB is updating some of its internal files and has gotten stuck on one particular file. Are you still experiencing this issue at this time?

Some things to try and resolve this:
- Try restarting your virtual machine to see if that solves the problem
- Check any firewall settings for your institution or company

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

--

---

Gokhul Krishna Kilaru

לא נקראה,
31 באוג׳ 2017, 11:38:2531.8.2017
עד Matthew Speir,genome-mirror
Hi Matthew,

I tried several things. The VM was stuck at hg38.2bit yesterday and not it was stuck at all_mRNA.myD.

So I am force killing the VM. Do you know if I have to tweak the network adapter properties?

Proxy is not an issue because I see data being downloaded. But what is causing the stuck up is unidentifiable.

Thanks
~G~

On 8/18/17 11:33 AM, Gokhul Krishna Kilaru wrote:
Hi Genome Browser Team,

Hope all is well at your end.

Please see the image below.

I have started virtualbox with browserbox.vbox and the loading is stuck at cartReset. It has been that way since the last 1hr or so. Is that normal?

Thanks
Gokhul
--

---

Cath Tyner

לא נקראה,
31 באוג׳ 2017, 15:53:2131.8.2017
עד Gokhul Krishna Kilaru,genome-mirror
Hello Gokhul,

Thank you for contacting the UCSC Genome Browser support team. You shouldn't have to configure any special network adapter properties. Were you able to restart your VM to see if that solves the problem? Were you also able to check to see there is a firewall issue? Can you also check to see that you're using a recent version of VirtualBox?

Thank you for contacting the UCSC Genome Browser support team.
​Please send new and follow-up questions to one of our UCSC Genome Browser mailing lists below:

  * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
​ or search the Public Archives
​  * Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email

genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
or search the Mirror Archives​
​  * Confidential/private help: Email

genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List (email alerts for new data & software):
  * Subscribe: Email genome-announce+subscribe...@soe.ucsc.edu

Join us on Social Media! FacebookTwitter, Wordpress BlogYouTube

​Enjoy,​

Cath
. . .
Cath Tyner
UCSC Genome Browser, Software QA & User Support
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

Cath Tyner

לא נקראה,
31 באוג׳ 2017, 17:43:5331.8.2017
עד Gokhul Krishna Kilaru,genome-mirror
​Hi Gokhul, a
nother thing to check is that
​your
 host machine is
​not ​
out of disk space
​, this can happen especially when fully mirroring a large assembly such as hg19. ​

Cath
. . .
Cath Tyner
UCSC Genome Browser, Software QA & User Support
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים