conservation wiggle

jp d

May 19, 2016, 10:03:22 AM5/19/16
to genome mirror
hi,
i was having an issue with an mm9 mirror where the phastCons30 wiggle doesn't display.
i can get data from the table browser, i can see the maf data in the image, but no wiggle.
i dont see an errors in the apache error log.

i used a work around of putting the wiggle track on a separate line from the multiz line in the trackDb.

i wouldn't bother you, but just noticed UCSC Yeast sacCer3
has what appears to be a similar issue

thanks
jpd

Matthew Speir

May 20, 2016, 4:25:36 PM5/20/16
to jp d, genome mirror
Hello jpd,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This issue should
only affect tracks of type "wigMaf" which was an early version of the
current "Conservation" tracks that combined the wiggle tracks showing
relative conservation and the multiple alignment. As you noted, a
temporary fix would be creating a separate trackDb entry for the wiggle
track itself.

We are currently looking into the issue but have no fix for it yet.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply
to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are
archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question
includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

On 5/18/16 2:36 PM, 'jp d' via UCSC Genome Browser mirror site