dbSNP147

Shril, Shirlee

Aug 18, 2016, 12:12:58 PM8/18/16
to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu

Thank you for loading dbSNP147, this is very useful. Thanks for the great work.

What is the best possible way to download the database ? I do not find the link for the SNP147 in the annotation database.

Thanks!

Matthew Speir

Aug 19, 2016, 11:02:12 AM8/19/16
to Shril, Shirlee, genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Shirlee,

Thank you for your question about downloading the files for our SNP 147 tracks in the UCSC Genome Browser.

Typically bulk downloads of track data are available on our download server, http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/downloads.html, the Sunday after they are made available on our public site. However, we have dumped the tables for the SNP147 tracks early, and they should now be available on our download server for both hg19 and hg38.

Here are the links to the "Annotation database" directories for these two assemblies:

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

Shril, Shirlee

Aug 19, 2016, 12:03:55 PM8/19/16
to Matthew Speir, genome...@soe.ucsc.edu

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for the very quick and great response.

Also, thanks for the great work.

Thanks,

Shirlee