compile error of hgTables in jksrc.v331

Yu Zhou

May 10, 2016, 12:22:33 PM5/10/16
to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear UCSC developer,

We have encountered a problem in executing make under src/hg/hgTables/ in the latest released package v331. The error message is as below:

gcc -g hgTables.o asFilter.o bam.o bedList.o bigBed.o bigWig.o chromGraph.o compositeTrack.o custom.o filterFields.o gffOut.o hal.o identifiers.o intersect.o correlate.o correlatePlot.o joining.o maf.o mainPage.o microarrayTables.o rangeHistogram.o schema.o pal.o seqOut.o sumStats.o usage.o vcf.o wiggle.o wikiTrack.o galaxy.o great.o genomeSpace.o userRegions.o ../../lib/x86_64/jkhgap.a ../../lib/x86_64/jkweb.a -pthread -L/lib -lssl -lcrypto -lpng12 -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lmysqlclient -lpthread -lz -lm -ldl -lstdc++ -lrt -lm
bam.o: In function `bamTabOut':
jksrc.v331/src/hg/hgTables/bam.c:177: undefined reference to `bamFetchSamAlignmentPlus'
makefile:58: recipe for target 'compile' failed
make: *** [compile] Error 1

Could you please help on that? Thank you very much!

--
Best regards,
Yu

Luvina Guruvadoo

May 17, 2016, 6:29:19 PM5/17/16
to Yu Zhou, genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Yu,

Thank you for reporting the issue. A fix for this bug will be available in our next software release a couple of weeks from now. Thanks again and we apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please reply to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Regards,
Luvina

--
Luvina Guruvadoo