Mirror and source code questions

霜叶

Jul 19, 2017, 11:43:14 AM7/19/17
to genome-mirror
Dear:
        I want to get the source code of Protein Homology - Rankprop, but i do not know how to get it, can you help me ?
         I am looking forward to receiving your reply.
yours
Sincerely
Shuang Ye

Christopher Lee

Jul 20, 2017, 1:21:16 PM7/20/17
to 霜叶, genome-mirror
Hi Shuang,

Thank you for your question about obtaining the source code of
Rankprop. You can find the source code here:
http://rankprop.gs.washington.edu/info.php

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If
you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a
publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data,
you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute