Cath Tyner

Jul 14, 2016, 6:54:09 PM7/14/16
to David Hoover, genome-mirror
Hello David,

My understanding is that the table structure for namedSessionDb has not changed. Can you tell me more about the structure change that you're referring to? The only recent change to namedSessionDb is an extension to values stored for the "shared" column.

Regarding the keyList column in gbMembers, we were on the verge of releasing code that automatically added that column to gbMembers and used it to improve authentication. However, to allow more time for testing we backed the changes out before the final release. If you happened to build and run CGIs from an initial tag of a release (not the final release), that code would have added the column to your gbMembers table. We plan to add the code back in a future release (no ETA yet).

Please respond to this list if you have further questions!

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser.
​Please send new and follow-up questions to one of our UCSC Genome Browser mailing lists below:

  * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
​ or search the Public Archives
​  * Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email

genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
or search the Mirror Archives​
​  * Confidential/private help: Email

genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List (email alerts for new data & software):
  * Subscribe: Email genome-annou...@soe.ucsc.edu

Join us on Social Media! FacebookTwitter, Wordpress BlogYouTube

​Enjoy,​
Cath
. . .
Cath Tyner
UCSC Genome Browser, Software QA & User Support
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 6:42 AM, David Hoover <hoov...@helix.nih.gov> wrote:
I apologize if I missed it, when did the table structure change for namedSessionDb?  And when did `keyList` get dropped from gbMembers?

David Hoover
HPC @ NIH

--

---