Update Track Not Found

McCully, Dwayne (NIH/NIAMS) [C]

Dec 12, 2014, 12:35:24 PM12/12/14
to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu

For some reason, I get the following error when I try to update tracks on the browser:

hashMustFindVal: 'hgct_del_ct_r141028aB48hrep1_7137' not found

Can you help?

Dwayne McCully

NIAMS, NIH

Hiram Clawson

Dec 12, 2014, 12:38:52 PM12/12/14
to McCully, Dwayne (NIH/NIAMS) [C], genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Good Morning Dwayne:

What operation do you mean by 'update tracks' ?

The message you display indicates that a custom track has
disappeared, or something is wrong with custom tracks.

What operation are you working with that causes this error ?

--Hiram

Matthew Speir

Dec 17, 2014, 12:34:45 PM12/17/14
to McCully, Dwayne (NIH/NIAMS) [C], genome...@soe.ucsc.edu, mat...@mail.nih.gov
Hi Dwayne and Ewy,

We have been unable to replicate this error on our end. Are you still experiencing the error at this time? If so, could try doing a "cart reset" to see if that resolves the issue? To do a "cart reset", first navigate the main Genome Browser view, then select "View" from the blue bar at the top of the page and click "Reset All User Settings". Be warned that this will delete any custom tracks you have loaded that are not part of a saved session.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group