About track of HapMap LD Phased, thanks!

xiaoming-Zhong

May 8, 2015, 11:59:47 AM5/8/15
to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi, dear UCSC members!

I have a vcf file and phase it with SHAPEIT, and I try to calculated LD, r-squre, and LOD with HaploView now. There is a track  named "HapMap LD Phased" in hg18 that display these parameters, but I can't find a way to do the same thing. After google, I found some one had asked whether he could load track as custom track but it was impossible. Since I had mirror the browser, can I supply a track as hg18. If I can, how should I do after I finished the step of HaploView?

Thanks!
Best wishes!

                                                                                                                                        Xiaoming Zhong

Steve Heitner

May 12, 2015, 2:31:00 PM5/12/15
to xiaoming-Zhong, genome...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello, Xiaoming.

If you would like to recreate this track, you can view the original SQL definitions and the procedure used to create the original track.  Since the HapMap LD Phased track is a composite track containing three subtracks, there are three hapmapLdPh*.sql files located at http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenpath/hg18/database/.  The procedure used to generate the original track is contained in the hg18 make doc in our source tree at http://genome-source.cse.ucsc.edu/gitweb/?p=kent.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/hg/makeDb/doc/hg18.txt.  Look for the section titled “HAPMAP LD”.

Please contact us again at genome...@soe.ucsc.edu if you have any further questions.
Questions sent to that address will be archived in a publicly-accessible forum for the benefit of other users.  If your question contains sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

---
Steve Heitner
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group