MySQL Table Error - mm10.gbCdnaInfo

瀏覽次數:16 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

McCully, Dwayne (NIH/NIAMS) [C]

未讀,
2016年7月14日 下午6:46:522016/7/14
收件者:genome...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello UCSC Mirror team,

I rsync the all my mysql databases from the hgdownload site (mm10, hg19).  However a user has found that two tables are missing (see attached).  I used ftp to confirm the tables are not on the site.

Could you tell what the problem is?

Dwayne

UCSC_error.tiff

Cath Tyner

未讀,
2016年7月14日 下午6:49:512016/7/14
收件者:McCully, Dwayne (NIH/NIAMS) [C]、genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Dwayne,

We have recently moved some metadata tables into our shared "hgFixed" database. Please see the following page for more information:
http://genome.ucsc.edu/FAQ/FAQdownloads.html#download35

Please respond to this list if you have further questions!

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser.
​Please send new and follow-up questions to one of our UCSC Genome Browser mailing lists below:

  * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
​ or search the Public Archives
​  * Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email

genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
or search the Mirror Archives​
​  * Confidential/private help: Email

genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List (email alerts for new data & software):
  * Subscribe: Email genome-annou...@soe.ucsc.edu

Join us on Social Media! FacebookTwitter, Wordpress BlogYouTube

​Enjoy,​

--

---

回覆所有人