Cancer Genomics Track Hub

Parisa Nejad

Jan 13, 2016, 5:41:44 PM1/13/16
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello everyone,

We’re pleased to add the Cancer Genomics public track hub to our collection of publicly available hubs. This hub was put together with data from the National Cancer Institute Center for Bioinformatics , International Cancer Genome Consortium, Immune Epitope Database and the Peptide Database by UCSC Genome Browser engineer Max Haeussler. The Cancer Genomics public tracks include TCGA tumor mutations, ICGC tumor mutations, TCGA expression, Immune Epitope Database and Cancer Epitopes.

This hub can be accessed and viewed from the Public Hubs list.

Best,

Parisa Nejad