New default tracks for human and mouse assemblies

Matthew Speir

Jun 2, 2017, 6:18:11 PM6/2/17
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu
We have made several changes to the sets of default tracks for some of our human and mouse assemblies. The GTEx Gene Expression track is now part of the set of default tracks for both human genome assemblies hg38 and hg19. In addition, we have added the DGV Struct Var track, which displays large structural variant such as CNVs, inversions and in/dels, to the default track set for the human genome assembly hg19. Lastly, for the mouse genome assembly mm10, we have added the 60-way Vertebrate Conservation track to its set of default tracks.

---
Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group