Custom Tracks Service Interruption

Brian Lee

Oct 26, 2015, 1:03:51 PM10/26/15
to UCSC Genome Browser project announcements
We are momentarily experiencing some hardware issues with our custom tracks server. Please excuse any service interruption you may experience as we work to rectify the issue. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Regards,

----------
Brian Lee
UCSC Genome Browser
http://genome.ucsc.edu

Brian Lee

Oct 26, 2015, 2:28:30 PM10/26/15
to UCSC Genome Browser project announcements
We experienced some hardware issues with our custom tracks server this morning, and have implemented a solution involving our backup servers that could alter performance speed when viewing custom tracks. Please excuse any issues you may have experienced with custom tracks, and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Brian Lee
UCSC Genome Browser
http://genome.ucsc.edu