new Genome Browser video: isPCR

1 view

Robert Kuhn

Feb 8, 2018, 2:44:18 PM2/8/18
to UCSC Genome Browser project announcements, Robert Kuhn

Greetings, users of the UCSC Genome Browser,

We have released a new video demonstrating the in-silico PCR tool (isPCR). This tutorial shows how to use a pair of primers to amplify either DNA or RNA templates for human or mouse genomes and to visualize the results on the Genome Browser. For other genomes, only DNA may serve as a template. This brings to 15 the number of video tutorials available on our YouTube channel. Most are accompanied by a transcript, via a link on the video itself and from our training page.

We thank Robert Kuhn and David Gibson for video production.

regards,

 --b0b kuhn

 ucsc genome bioinformatics group