Work for us! New job openings on the UCSC Genome Browser project

Donna Karolchik

May 15, 2015, 4:59:41 PM5/15/15
to UCSC Genome Browser project announcements

The UCSC Genome Browser project team is looking for two talented people to join our engineering staff based in Santa Cruz, CA.

The Software Engineer will work with a small engineering team to support and extend the UCSC Genome Browser database and software, while interfacing with Genome Browser collaborators and users worldwide. Our engineering work requires solid experience with C, UNIX and SQL. For application information and more details, see Job #150568 on the UCSC staff employment page.

The Quality and User Support Analyst will work with a small QA group that interacts closely with browser software developers and genomics researchers throughout the world. As a member of the QA team, you will participate in all aspects of quality assurance for genomics projects staffed by our group and provide technical support for the affiliated user communities. For application information and more details about the position, see Job #1505685 on the UCSC staff employment page.

If you'd like to apply for one of these positions, be sure to submit your application materials by May 25, 2015, for maximum consideration.

-Donna
Donna Karolchik
UCSC Genome Browser Senior Project Manager
http://genome.ucsc.edu