New Seq-data on mm9 NS5 Cells hub

1 view

Christopher Lee

Nov 28, 2017, 5:01:28 PM11/28/17
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu, Juan L. Mateo
We are pleased to add the Seq-data on mm9 NS5 Cells hub to our list of public hubs. This hub displays various assays illustrating the crucial transcription factor binding activity that forms the basis of the neural stem cell self-renewal regulatory network.

This session highlights all the tracks.

This hub is also the first public hub to be hosted on CyVerse, an NSF funded website where researchers can host and analyze their data for free! For instructions on storing your Genome Browser annotations on CyVerse, please see our instructions here.

Thanks to our colleague Juan Mateo at the University of Oviedo for creating the track hub!

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute