Genome Browser support during the holidays

Luvina Guruvadoo

Dec 17, 2014, 3:26:07 PM12/17/14
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Everyone,

The UCSC campus will be closed for the holidays from December 24, 2014 through January 1, 2015. During this time, we will be monitoring the mailing lists for urgent messages, but the bulk of questions will go unanswered until early January.

As a reminder, if you have a question about the Genome Browser and can't find an answer in our help documents, please feel free to search the mailing list forums for previously answered questions. You may also send your question to the relevant list:

-- Our public lists (your questions and our answers will be archived and searchable via Google):

General Genome Browser questions: gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Google Group forum: https://groups.google.com/a/soe.ucsc.edu/forum/#!forum/genome

Questions regarding setting up a mirror site or troubleshooting an existing mirror site: genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Google Group forum: https://groups.google.com/a/soe.ucsc.edu/forum/#!forum/genome-mirror

-- Our private list (not publicly archived or searchable) for questions containing sensitive data: genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

Thank you for your continued interest in the Genome Browser. Happy holidays!

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group