Ensembl Regulatory Build Now Available in the Genome Browser

Matthew Speir

Sep 23, 2014, 3:48:49 PM9/23/14
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello everyone!

We are pleased to announce that data from the Ensembl Regulatory Build is now available in the UCSC Genome Browser as a public track hub for both hg19 and hg38. This track hub contains promoters and their flanking regions, enhancers, and many other regulatory features predicted across a number of cell lines using annotated segmentation states. Click here to view this hub on the hg19 assembly, or click here to view it on the hg38 assembly.

We would like to thank our collaborators Daniel Zerbino, Steve Wilder, and Nathan Boley from Ensembl and Kate Rosenbloom and Matthew Speir from UCSC for their efforts in bringing these resources to the UCSC Genome Browser.

--

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

Matthew Speir

Sep 23, 2014, 4:23:24 PM9/23/14
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu
Correction: We would like to thank Nathan Johnson from Ensembl for his work on this track hub.