new look for the Genome Browser home page

Donna Karolchik

Jul 1, 2016, 5:41:46 PM7/1/16
to Genome-announce
Is it really still the Genome Browser website? Yes, it is! We hope
you'll find the new layout of our home page more pleasing to the eye and
more convenient for tracking down your favorite tools. Most of the links
formerly located on the left side of the page have been moved into the
"Our tools" section or into the footer section at the bottom of the
page. Can't find what you're looking for? Email gen...@soe.ucsc.edu and
we'll help you find it.

Stay tuned in upcoming months as the new look propagates throughout our
website!

-Donna
Donna Karolchik
UCSC Genome Browser Senior Program Manager
http://genome.ucsc.edu