Work with us! New software engineering position on the UCSC Genome Browser project.

Ann Zweig

Nov 28, 2017, 7:00:37 PM11/28/17
to genome-announce list
Work with us! New software engineering position on the UCSC Genome Browser project.

The UCSC Genome Browser project team is looking for a talented software engineer to join our staff based in Santa Cruz, CA.

The Software Engineer will work with a small engineering team to support and extend the UCSC Genome Browser database and software, while interfacing with Genome Browser collaborators and users worldwide. Our engineering work requires solid experience with C, UNIX and SQL. For application information and more details, see Job #1707600 and Job #1707623 on the UCSC staff employment page (https://jobs.ucsc.edu/).

If you'd like to apply for one of these positions, be sure to submit your application materials by Dec 11, 2017, for maximum consideration.