Browser Maintenance Thursday, 10th Sept @ 5pm-6pm

Brian Lee

Sep 4, 2015, 12:49:53 PM9/4/15
to UCSC Genome Browser project announcements
We will be performing some hardware maintenance on an upcoming Thursday afternoon, the 10th of September from 5 - 6pm Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8) during our scheduled maintenance window.

We will be updating client libraries on the web servers and the server code on MySQL server and expect this to be experienced as an hour of downtime.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Regards,

Brian Lee
UCSC Genome Browser

Brian Lee

Sep 4, 2015, 12:59:51 PM9/4/15
to UCSC Genome Browser project announcements
Please note, the maintenance next Thursday on the 10th of September from 5-6pm Pacific Time is not (UTC-8) but (UTC-7) due to Pacific Daylight Time.

All the best,
Brian Lee