how i can expend SNP track (previous one was listed as v151)

1 view

Ding, Yan

Jul 12, 2021, 8:22:27 PM7/12/21
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Thank you!

Yan

Yan Ding, MB, M.Sc, MB (ASCP)CM, CGMBS

Director of Sequencing Operations
Rady Children’s Institute for Genomic Medicine

7910 Frost Street, Suite 240

San Diego, CA 92123

P: 858.966.8143

yd...@rchsd.org | radygenomics.org

Dan Schmelter

Jul 13, 2021, 6:16:15 PM7/13/21
to Ding, Yan, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello Yan,

Thank you for writing to the Genome Browser support team with your question about dbSNP 151.

This track and all older versions of dbSNP have been nested in a folder called "dbSNP Archive" under the "Variation" group. The most recent version dbSNP remains on the top-level of our tracks listing. The data, configure options, and visualization style all remain the same. You can read more about this change on our announcements page:

http://genome.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/newsarch.html#063021

Here is the direct link to hg38's dbSNP Archive track description page:

https://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTrackUi?db=hg38&g=dbSnpArchive

I hope this was helpful. Let us know if you have any suggestions on how to improve the archive system or help people upgrade to dbSNP 153.

For further communication, please reply-all to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. Those emails are archived in a public help forum. For private questions, you may send emails instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,

Daniel Schmelter
UCSC Genome Browser