multiz question

Gordon, Wei

Jul 21, 2021, 4:17:36 PM7/21/21
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
To whomever this may concern,

I am having trouble creating multiple alignment files with multiz and I cannot troubleshoot the following error:
grep: /_MZ_28050_left.maf1: No such file or directory
grep: /_MZ_28050_right.maf1: No such file or directory

However, I have files .maf0 and .maf2, .maf3, .maf4 (etc...). Can someone help me with this issue?

Thank you for your time,
Wei

Wei E. Gordon

She/Her/Hers

PhD student

Ahituv Lab

UCSF

1550 4th Street

Rock Hall, RH582

San Francisco, CA 94158-2911

E: wei.g...@ucsf.edu

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

Jul 23, 2021, 5:57:25 PM7/23/21
to Gordon, Wei, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and sending your inquiry.

Could you share a bit more information about what you attempted to do? What commands were you running and what OS were you using?

I look forward to your reply. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly accessible Google Groups forum.
If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Jairo Navarro
UCSC Genome Browser

Want to share the Browser with colleagues?
Host a workshop: https://bit.ly/ucscTraining