I want to use txCdsPredict

hrz

Nov 13, 2015, 12:10:34 AM11/13/15
to Gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi:
     I want to use txCdsPredict score to predict whether my assembly transcrits is protein-coding or non-coding, but I could not found the txCdsPredict in UCSC. Would you tell me how to find it.And I can not open https://lists.soe.ucsc.edu/pipermail/genome/2010-March/02177 4.html.
Thank you very much.

Rongzhang He

冬天在被窝就可以处理邮件的APP,支持所有邮箱!马上使用享终身免费邮件提醒>>

Hiram Clawson

Nov 13, 2015, 12:53:51 PM11/13/15
to hrz, Gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Good Morning Rongzhang He:

You can run the 'userApps' build procedure:
http://genome-source.cse.ucsc.edu/gitweb/?p=kent.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/userApps/README

which will fetch the 'kent' source tree. After you have that build procedure
completed, you can go to the directory: kent/src/hg/txCds/txCdsPredict/
and run a 'make compile' to build the txCdsPredict command in that directory,
or a simple 'make' which will place that txCdsPredict in your userApps/bin/
directory with all the commands already built.

--Hiram