[Genome-mirror] new hgcentral.sql (blatServers table update)

Brooke Rhead

Mar 9, 2009, 9:36:28 PM3/9/09
to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi mirrors,

There is a new hgcentral.sql file at:

http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/admin/hgcentral.sql

with changes to the blatServers table affecting the following assemblies:
+-------------+--------+
| db | host |
+-------------+--------+
| canFam1 | blat13 |
| droYak1 | blat13 |
| panTro1 | blat13 |
| strPur1 | blat13 |
| xenTro2 | blat13 |
+-------------+--------+

If you do not host these assemblies, or if you are not using our blat
servers for these assemblies, you do not need the new hgcentral file.

Note that the blatServers mysql database file at:
ftp://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/mysql/hgcentral/
has also been updated.

--
Brooke Rhead
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

Pauline Fujita

Mar 10, 2009, 2:34:38 PM3/10/09
to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi mirrors,

There is a new hgcentral.sql file at:

http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/admin/hgcentral.sql

with changes to the blatServers table affecting the following assemblies:

+---------+
| db |
+---------+
| apiMel1 |
| apiMel2 |
| dm2 |
| droAna1 |
| droMoj1 |
| droSim1 |
| droVir1 |
| monDom1 |
| ci2 |

If you do not host these assemblies, or if you are not using our blat
servers for these assemblies, you do not need the new hgcentral file.

Note that the blatServers mysql database file at:
ftp://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/mysql/hgcentral/
has also been updated.

__
Pauline Fujita
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group