MCO - Runtime as the Sandbox

Albert Kos

Feb 28, 2023, 5:35:56 AM2/28/23
to t...@soafee.io
Hi Soafee,Today we are going to present mco proof of concept results in todays mco tiger team meeting.
That is our teaser:
›Since the beginning of MCO tiger team we wondered how complex software systems manage to coordinate the actions of multiple components, services, processes in safety related context.
›The answer lies somewhere in the powerful technique of orchestration, which allows seamless management of workflows and the automated execution of isolated tasks.
But what happens when in-vehicle parts of the system require different execution environments or runtime configurations for special safety critical workload?
 This is where runtime selection comes in, enabling the dynamic selection of the best environment for each specific workload. Safe or non-safe.
 We have a lot of companies within soafee.io with a lot of experience in different automotive related domains, but one challenge for soafee.io is to open the door for developers; doing full stack from embedded all the way to the cloud.
 Join Sebastian and me as we explore the fascinating trail of cloud native in embedded world from developers perspective, towards runtime selection for the mixed critical orchestrator.
Here you can find our presentation:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FN58xzQzp62Bm9uBndFt1fmkHrQgZWsj/view?usp=share_link (edited)