SOAFEE/HypervisorWG Jan 8th meeting

François Ozog

Jan 4, 2024, 7:15:34 AMJan 4
to t...@soafee.io, Adam Lackorzynski
I wish us a fantastic year 2024 with impactful deliverables ;-)

The 2nd Monday meeting disappeared from calendars (very probably my fault) so I recreated it (for individual invites) and updated the shared calendar ones.

As per last meeting schedule we will have an AVPS discussion next Monday.
I wish we can tag the first SOAFEE based release this January.
You may want to check it at

Cheers

FF

Adam Lackorzynski

Jan 5, 2024, 5:25:16 PMJan 5
to François Ozog, t...@soafee.io
Yeah, lets have a fantanstic year :)

I'm on my way to CES but hopefully have some time to look at it.

Adam

--
Adam Lackorzynski, adam.lac...@kernkonzept.com

Kernkonzept GmbH. Sitz: Dresden. Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth