FW: Test

John Penn

May 24, 2024, 5:18:49 PMMay 24
to t...@soafee.io

Whoever reads this please respond.

Both Abhishek and myself should be recipients of this email alias (if it exists).

JP

christop...@soafee.io

May 24, 2024, 6:07:13 PMMay 24
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io
Hello sir!

-c

Sandro Bonazzola

May 27, 2024, 2:49:13 AMMay 27
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io
I got your email.

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

Red Hat In-Vehicle Operating System

Red Hat EMEA

Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to answer this email out of your office hours.

Abhishek Pandit

May 27, 2024, 3:06:38 AMMay 27
to christop...@soafee.io, John Penn, t...@soafee.io

Received, thanks!

-Abhishek

Leonardo Rossetti

May 27, 2024, 4:39:27 AMMay 27
to Abhishek Pandit, christop...@soafee.io, John Penn, t...@soafee.io
I got it.

--

Leonardo Rossetti

Principal Software Engineer,

Red Hat

lros...@redhat.com

Zhao Jiancong(Jerry) (趙 健淙)

May 27, 2024, 9:07:14 AMMay 27
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io

I got it

Tamano Hirokazu (玉野 宏和)

May 27, 2024, 9:09:56 AMMay 27
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io, Tamano Hirokazu (玉野 宏和)

I got it.

Thank you.

May 27, 2024, 9:37:00 AMMay 27
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io

Got you email.

May 27, 2024, 9:46:00 AMMay 27
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io

Got it

Best Regards / 감사합니다 / 致以诚挚的问/ よろしくお願います

George (Hans Georg) Gruber, 조지 그루버, 古乔, ジョージ グルーバー
SVP / OMK  & Chief Architect & CARIAD Senior Fellow
IEEE Senior Member

CARIAD SE

T2-G

Email : hans.geo...@cariad.technology

Mobile: +49 152 57716782

www.cariad.technology

CARIAD SE

Berliner Ring 2, Brieffach 1080/2

38440 Wolfsburg

Sitz / Domicile: Wolfsburg

Registergericht / Registration Court: Amtsgericht Braunschweig

HRB Nr. / Commercial Register No.: HRB 208203

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Oliver Blume

Vorstand / Board of Management: Peter Bosch (Chairman), Dr. Thomas Günther, Dr. Rainer Zugehör

Informationen zum Umgang mit Ihren personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie unter:

Information about our handling of your personal data can be found here: Data Protection

INTERNAL

May 28, 2024, 5:09:06 AMMay 28
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io

ACK!

From: John Penn <John...@arm.com>
Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 22:19
To: t...@soafee.io <t...@soafee.io>

Whoever reads this please respond.

Rajive Joshi

May 28, 2024, 7:49:26 PMMay 28
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io
Got it!

Peng Fan

May 29, 2024, 5:53:07 AMMay 29
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io
Received. Thanks.

Regards,
Peng Fan

John Penn <John...@arm.com> 于2024年5月25日周六 05:18写道:

Alex Agizim

May 29, 2024, 5:54:48 AMMay 29
to Peng Fan, John Penn, t...@soafee.io

Tobias Betz

May 29, 2024, 6:42:04 AMMay 29
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io

Received, thanks!

May 29, 2024, 8:07:07 AMMay 29
to John Penn, t...@soafee.io
Guys,

Please stop this avalanche of "me, too" type spam messages.

Anyone with SOAFEE account can simply look up the group members here:

https://groups.google.com/a/soafee.io/g/tsc/members

Please talk to Estela and Matt if you don't know.

Thanks,
Andreas

--
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Frankenstraße 146, 90461 Nürnberg, Germany