[SOAFEE/Hypervisor] April 22 call: AVPS boot aspects

ff

Apr 8, 2024, 12:59:17 PMApr 8
to t...@soafee.io
Hi

Next call (Monday 22nd) we will continue the discussion over the boot aspects of the Automotive Virtual Platform  Specifications.
- Boot of:
    . the platform, hypervisor and selected initial VMs
    . the VM themselves
- VM description (https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.htmlhttps://www.dmtf.org/standards/ovf, …?) to allow control deterministic behaviour (from boot to exec time)
- VM controlled platform control use cases (wakeup at night to update vehicle…) and technology (SCMI extensions to allow VMs to control platform level power)

We welcome any contribution relative to those boot topics and hope you will have time to review the pending merge requests (see below) and VM description formats.

Cordially,

François-Frédéric