SOAFEE: Hypervisor Tiger Team February meeting

François Ozog

Feb 28, 2023, 4:30:54 AM2/28/23
to t...@soafee.io
Hi,

the meeting notes and recordings have been uploaded in our team folder. Comments are welcomed on the notes themselves.

As proposed during the call, I'd like we organize a clock/power infrastructure for device assignment workshop. Please state you preferences for in the following Doodle.

I would like to restate Request For Comments in progress (below).

Cordially,

François-Frédéric

RFCs:
- ACPI some text in the meeting notes and in (ACPI): do you have automotive ACPI based products (in the design pipeline). Developing on cloud based ACPI systems is perfect, I focus on products
- proprietary SMCs and device assignment: is it something you experienced? are all cases listed? what could you share?

Should you want to make comments but not publicly, please ask for a chat and I will anonymise the contributions.