SOAFEE: hypervisor TT meeting

François Ozog

Mar 24, 2023, 5:16:08 AM3/24/23
to t...@soafee.io, Matt Spencer
Hi,

The recording, notes and presentation of the Clock&Power workshop that was help on March 16 are now available in the collaboration space.

There was discussion at yesterday's TSC meeting about considering the group as the "hypervisor group" with enhanced scope. That's a great opportunity to better serve the SOAFEE community on the complex matters of hypervisors. We need to revisit the group's charter to reflect that discussion. I'll make a proposal later after I review the matter with Matt.

Next Monday we have a presentation from Arm (Achin and Bertrand) on TFA and hypervisors which will be a good extension from SCMI to more generic things. Please be aware of the time change due to daylight savings change happening this week-end: 5pm CET, 8am PDT, 11amEDT.

Cheers

FF