Cloud Native and MCO groups

Leonardo Rossetti

Mar 12, 2024, 8:19:04 AMMar 12
to t...@soafee.io
Hello,

What are the group thoughts on merging those two groups (Cloud Native and MCO) in a single group, since they seem to be very close in terms of topics of discussion?

If so, any preferred date/time for the new group meetings?

Regards,
--

Leonardo Rossetti

Principal Software Engineer,

Red Hat

lros...@redhat.com

Harvey, Luke

Mar 12, 2024, 10:31:01 AMMar 12
to Leonardo Rossetti, t...@soafee.io

Hi Leo,

I’m supportive of that. We have not had much attendance from pacific time zone or from APAC, perhaps because of the 7am pacific/11PM JST. As much of the attendance is EU based today, we could be more flexible to support those regions?

-Luke

Mar 12, 2024, 10:39:00 AMMar 12
to Harvey, Luke, Leonardo Rossetti, t...@soafee.io
Hi Leo,

I am supporting to join the meetings. Flexible from the time slot perspective

Best regards,
Alex

Matt Spencer

Mar 12, 2024, 11:02:21 AMMar 12
to Alex Agizim, Harvey, Luke, Leonardo Rossetti, t...@soafee.io
Can we dovetail this into the WG restructure we discussed at the last TSC meeting?

I'll get a plan together over the next couple of days and will share the proposal with the current WG leads.

Matt