CoNEXT 2020 Sponsors Event - no reg. required --> Friday December 4 from 4:55 PM (CET) – 6:00 PM (CET)

Anna Brunström

Dec 3, 2020, 11:20:02 AM12/3/20
to anno...@sncnw.se

Dear all,

CoNEXT is running this week, and as part of the main event, we’re organizing a CoNEXT 2020 job/sponsors event with our sponsors: Huawei, CISCO, Google, Facebook, SIDN Labs, RIPE, NEC, Cloudflare, and APS Networks

The event is reg.-free, and runs tomorrow Friday December 4 from 4:55 PM (CET) – 6:00 PM (CET).

Here you have the Zoom Link: https://acm-org.zoom.us/j/99784803062?pwd=VXo3ckZSWktRUVJJY3AxVDRUL3lYUT09

In the event, our sponsors will give short presentations describing their topics and presenting prospective job opportunities.

Presentations are followed by a joint Q&A session.

I think this could be a great opportunity for students, and in particular for advanced PhD students.

There is also a slack channel for the event, where you can continue the discussion before and after the event: CoNEXT2020-job-event.

You can register for the Sigcomm slack using this link: https://join.slack.com/t/sigcomm/shared_invite/zt-erk5tjkg-bsoSc1UXlOY03uU~E2zPVA, if you are not on it. It also has lots of other interesting channels.

Cheers,

Anna

Professor Anna Brunstrom

Karlstad University