Fwd: [cncf-smp-maintainers] Service Mesh Performance Inactive?

Lee Calcote

Jan 3, 2024, 8:49:14 PMJan 3
to Service Mesh Performance Maintainers

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Amye Scavarda Perrin" <asca...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: [cncf-smp-maintainers] Service Mesh Performance Inactive?
Date: January 3, 2024 at 3:30:58 PM CST

Checking in here, Devstats is showing your project as inactive in the past 90 days.
(https://all.devstats.cncf.io/d/53/projects-health-table?orgId=1 )

If this is an error, we can help get you updated!
If it's accurate, can we help? The Technical Oversight Committee is beginning to review inactive projects, and we want to make sure that we're getting good data for them.

Please make sure that you update your developer affiliation data accurately via https://github.com/cncf/gitdm?tab=readme-ov-file#addingupdating-affiliation and openprofile.dev - so we have an accurate representation of what organizations are contributing to CNCF projects. You may also want to update maintainers.cncf.io to reflect the latest list of maintainers for your projects.

Let us know how we can help!
-- amye

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | am...@linuxfoundation.org
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#116) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [leeca...@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

Huang, Xin1

Jan 4, 2024, 3:00:03 AMJan 4
to Service Mesh Performance Maintainers, Calcote, Lee
Hi All,

I'm sorry that I didn't spend much time on Service Mesh Performance project recently, but I'd like to reactivate the project.

As a start, I reviewed and merged some existing PRs, and raised a PR to update maintainers information in maintainers.cncf.io.

And I will review and re-triage existing issues and think about the roadmap. If you have any ideas and suggestions about the roadmap of Service Mesh Performance, please let me know.

Thanks!
Xin Huang