Fwd: checking in on Equinix Metal status

Lee Calcote

Apr 20, 2023, 12:36:38 AM4/20/23
to Huang, Xin1, Service Mesh Performance Maintainers, Nighthawk Maintainers, Meshery Maintainers, aadityanaray...@gmail.com
Hi Xin,

Now is an opportune time to assess what we’ve gleaned from from this sets of performance tests.

I wonder if you have some initial observations.

- Lee

Begin forwarded message:

From: Edward Vielmetti <eviel...@equinix.com>
Subject: checking in on Equinix Metal status
Date: April 19, 2023 at 2:09:55 PM CDT
To: Lee Calcote <lee.c...@layer5.io>

Hi Lee - just checking in on the status of any outstanding
issues at Equinix Metal. I think we sorted everything out
related to server provisioning and deprovisioning - I have
been tracking deploys and see a regular pattern.

Would also love to hear more at some point about
how the project itself is coming along and what you
have learned from the testing.

thanks

Ed