Fwd: [cncf-smp-maintainers] Project Opportunities Interest Form - KubeCon + CloudNativeCon + Open Source Summit + AI_dev China 2024

Lee Calcote

May 15, 2024, 12:40:33 PMMay 15
to Service Mesh Performance Maintainers, GetNighthawk Maintainers

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tin Matienzo via lists.cncf.io" <kmatienzo=linuxfoun...@lists.cncf.io>
Subject: [cncf-smp-maintainers] Project Opportunities Interest Form - KubeCon + CloudNativeCon + Open Source Summit + AI_dev China 2024
Date: May 9, 2024 at 8:00:02 PM CDT

Dear CNCF Chairs and Project Maintainers,

KubeCon + CloudNativeCon + Open Source Summit  + AI_dev China 2024 will be taking place on 21-23 August 2024 in Hong Kong, China at the Kerry Hotel. We invite CNCF Chairs of TAGs and SIGs groups and Maintainers from graduated, incubating, and sandbox projects to review and sign-up for the project opportunities at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon + Open Source Summit  + AI_dev China 2024.

Please visit the Project Opportunities page to learn more about the benefits, deadlines, how to sign up and more.  If the project community is ready to sign up, please complete the project interest form.

Kindly note that due to high demand, space is limited and there is a high possibility that not all projects will be able to participate as we are not able to accept all requests. Requests will be based on hierarchy. The deadline to submit the interest form is Friday, May 31.

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Projects...@linuxfoundation.org.

Thanks,
Tin

—

Tin Matienzo
Senior Event Coordinator

LOCATION & TIME ZONE: California - PDT

Upcoming Out of Office:
June 6 - 7 (Vacation)

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#137) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [leeca...@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_