Kickstarting GetNighthawk project!

1 view

Navendu Pottekkat

Sep 1, 2021, 4:11:49 PM9/1/21
to Service Mesh Performance Community, Service Mesh Performance Maintainers, cncf-tag-networ...@lists.cncf.io

Hi,

We will be kickstarting a new initiative to add custom load controllers (distributed load generation, adaptive load control) in Meshery to run performance tests. We will be discussing more on this on Thursday's (2nd September) call. (Meeting Minutes | Meeting details)

Some of you had signed up to work on GetNighthawk. Reminding them to join the call and get involved in this initiative as well.

The goal of this intiative is to use Nighthawk's adaptive load controller and distributed load generation capabilities in Meshery with custom/configurable plugins to run performance benchmarks. You can look into some of these from the links below:

Hope to see you all on the call!

--
Navendu Pottekkat | Layer5
the service mesh community