ServiceMeshCon EU: Measure the value of your cloud native infrastructure

Layer5

May 13, 2022, 8:55:36 AM5/13/22
to comm...@smp-spec.io
MeshMark: Cloud Native Value Measurement

 Join us at ServiceMeshCon EU 2022

ServiceMeshCon EU is back and so are we with yet another exciting talk - MeshMark: Cloud Native Value Measurement

If you are still trying to understand how to best gauge the performance of your cloud native infrastructure. Confused as to whether self-published, performance benchmarks are reliable or simply biased marketing in disguise? MeshMark to the rescue!

Join us as Lee Calcote from Layer5 and Mrittika Ganguli from Intel present MeshMark, a performance index that weighs the value vs overhead of your cloud native environment. Convert performance measurements into insights about the value of individual, cloud native application networking functions. Learn how we distill a variety of microarchitecture performance signals and application key performance indicators into a simple measurement scale.

Explore the other side of the performance measurement coin: value measurement.
Join Us at ServiceMeshCon EU 2022
In the meantime, for the latest happenings in the ecosystem, join the community discussion forum or jump into any of the community meetings and engage with us! Follow us on @smp-spec.io for more updates.

Stay meshy,

Copyright © 2022 Layer5, Inc. All rights reserved.